Monday, February 26, 2007

I love being an aunt!!!

One of my favorite things is being an aunt! Right now I have two precious twin nephews…Mason and Nathan. I absolutely love getting to see them and spend time with them. I will never forget the day after mine and Stan’s engagement the boys started calling me “Aunt Darby.” It completely melts my heart everytime they say it. I look forward to every visit they make to Knoxville!





I am going to be an aunt again in May!!! This time to a little girl! My sister Lacy is pregnant with her very first baby…she will be 7 months pregnant on Saturday!!! We are so excited about Kiley Breann coming into this world! She will definitely be one spoiled little girl if I have anything to do with it!










And, then of course…I must mention my “adopted nephew.” Connor is the newest addition to one of my best friends since childhood…Tara Thompson. He is such a sweet baby that I love so much! Isn’t he the cutest?!?

0 comments: