Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Fun Times in Florida!







We had an amazing trip to Florida! We got to spend lots of time with family in the sun, at home, eating out, and our favorite...shopping! Uncle Stan got to meet Kiley for the first time...and boy did he fall in love with her fast! It was hard on both of us to leave! While we were there we also got to help Jeremy celebrate his 26th birthday! We did lots of birthday celebrating this week for Jeremy, Stan, and myself...in our family we believe in birth months where you celebrate all month long! We got to celebrate with Dad, Joy, Darla, Rick, Mackenzie, and Dawson! We had tons of fun!!! Thank you Lacy and Jeremy for an awesome time!!! We can't wait to see you all again very soon!!!

6 comments:

Tara said...

I love the pics! You all look gret! Kiley is definitely getting prettier by the day! Of course how could she not with such good looking parents! I am glad you all had a fun time together!

Darby said...

Thanks so much!!! We did have an amazing time! Kiley is going to be a beautiful bride to Connor one day! ;-)

stacey said...

Love the pictures. I know you all enjoyed every minute!!!

Lindsey said...

Thanks for sharing Aunt Darby :)

Anonymous said...

Darby!!! Hey!! Kiley Is so beautiful!! I have tried to leave comments for Lacy but I can't remember my password for google...so PLEASE tell her congratulations for me! Kiley is so precious!!! Love you all!!!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

We had such a great time with yall. Kiley misses you already!! Love yall!