Wednesday, June 20, 2007

We're leaving on a jet plane...

That's right...I'm headed back to Florida...with my husband this time!!! Woo-hoo!!! Stan and I are leaving this evening to go to Florida to spend some time at the beach and with the family! Stan is very excited to be meeting baby Kiley for the first time! Graham may stow away in our suitcase and go with us! I will post lots of new Kiley pictures when I return...I'm "planning" to take a break from the computer while I'm gone...who knows if that will actually happen! We are definitely excited about some fun and sun!!! Everybody have a great rest of the week and weekend!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Have fun and give Kiley a great big kiss and hug for me! I hope you get to do some relaxing while you are there! I will talk to you when you get back and dont worry about getting on the computer to check on us bloggers. We will be here when you get back! Love ya!

Lindsey said...

are you still not back yet? haha i am ready to see some more pics :)