Saturday, September 8, 2007

Kiley's First Trip to Tennessee!!!

Kiley will be making her first trip to Tennessee on Monday!!! We are so excited! Jeremy has to work at a military base in South Carolina for the week so Mom is going to pick Lacy and Kiley up on Monday in South Carolina and then Jeremy will be making his way to Knoxville on Friday! We can't wait to see them ALL! Please pray for traveling safety for everyone!

Stan, Chad, Jennifer and myself will be traveling to Florida on Thursday for a ministry conference (METRO). I will get to spend the majority of the week with Lacy and Kiley before we leave and then will get to see Jeremy when we get back on Sunday!

It's going to be an awesome week!!!

Thanks to Bob (he fixed my wireless network at home!) I am officially back to my blogging! I sure have missed it!

2 comments:

stacey said...

I've been wondering where you were!! Enjoy your time with Kiley and Lacey. I know you will.

Tara said...

Yahoo!!! I know you all are SOO excited! I hope you all have a wonderful week! Love and miss you and dont stay gone this long next time! Ha Ha! Love ya! Tara