Saturday, September 22, 2007

Premiere Week is almost here!!!

I am so excited that we are so close to Premiere Week for 2007! I actually don't have that much time to watch tv, but thanks to Tivo I get to keep up with some of my favorites! Here are a few of the shows that I can't wait to see...

Law and Order: SVU (Tuesday @10)
Private Practice - Grey's Anatomy Spinoff (Wednesday @9)
Criminal Minds (Wednesday @ 9)
Grey's Anatomy (Thursday @ 10)
Without A Trace (Thursday @ 10)
Extreme Makeover: Home Addition (Next Sunday @ 8)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Wow, good luck trying to keep up with all of these!! I am still trying to keep up with Days and there isnt much time for anything else. Although I am going to have to try to get into some of these shows. I am tired of being the only one who cant carry on a conversation about it at the water cooler at work... Miss you!

Brett&Hillary said...

LOL!! This is so funny... I just told my dad the samething, about all of my shows starting. I have no time to sit down and watch them during the week, so he records them for me on DVR!!! I gave him this longggg list for all of my shows!! All CSI's, Grey's, Private Practice, Criminal Minds, Without a Trace, on so many!!!