Monday, July 14, 2008

MS Camp '08

1 amazing speaker (Freddy T) + 1 incredible youth minister (my hubby) + 250 middle school students + 20 awesome leaders = Unbelievable MS Camp

This week at Horn's Creek was absolutely incredible! Many students and leaders made decisions to surrender all to the Lord! Lots of students made the decision to rededicate their lives to Christ. And, some students made decisions to accept Christ as their Lord and Savior for the very first time! The most amazing thing to see is this group of Middle School students worship their God! It is like nothing that you have ever seen before.  The students arrived at Horn's Creek on Monday and expected God to show up...and boy did He show up!!! Please be in prayer for the students as they have all now returned to their everyday lives to remember what they learned at camp and the decisions they made.

Here are a few fun pictures from the week!

The entire group!

Stan and I with the awesome Middle School Interns (Morgan and Erin)!

Some of the leaders from the week!

Small Group...the Pretty Pink Princesses!

Stan and I

Me going through the mud during the Adventure Race!
Stacey, this picture is for you!

Our small group after the Adventure Race!

Stan and I racing down the big water slide...Stan obviously won! 

<span class=

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Loved the pictures!! I know it was amazing. I have told so many people over the past years how awesome it is to watch this kids worship our Lord. It is nothing that can be described or imagined. I missed being there, but glad ya'll had a great time. Can't say that I missed that mud. Just looking at it makes me want to throw up!!! Love you!

Tara said...

It looks like you all had a phenomenal time! I love the mud pics too! Your students are so lucky to have you guys!

Ashley said...

Looks like such a great time!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

I had chills reading about camp! It sounds like you had a great time! Love all of the pictures! Did Stan get new glasses? They look so GQ!!Miss you!