Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Stan Is Home!!!

Praise the Lord...Stan returned late on Saturday night from his 11 day mission trip to Thailand! I must say I was one happy wife on Saturday...I missed my hubby! 

I am constantly amazed by how Stan allows God to use him to reach students here and far away. Please be in prayer for him as he recovers from major jet lag and also finishes preparations for one of the biggest weeks of our year...CAMP! We leave on Monday and are sooooo excited! This year we are taking 250 students and are anxiously awaiting to see God work in the lives of our students during camp!

I love this cute picture from the trip!

darby

4 comments:

Tara said...

Is that monkey preggo? Wow, that is one big belly. SO CUTE! I know you are definitely glad to have Stan home now. I will be praying for yall next week!

stacey said...

That monkey on the right is hilarious!! Love it!!

The Burkes said...

Darby, I laughed outloud when I saw the pic...that monkey on the right is hilarious!!!! Take care you two...glad he's home and we'll be thinking about ya'll and the youth during camp week!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Love that pic! I am so glad that he is home!! Hope yall have a great time at camp..we will be praying for you!