Thursday, July 19, 2007

EXIT 412 - Middle School Camp!

Our week at camp was absolutely awesome!!! Eight students came to know the Lord for the first time, while many others renewed their walk with Him. The worship was absolutely the best! These middle school students can worship God on a level like I've never seen before! Cham McCutchen (picture below...purple shirt...friend from METRO) walked us each morning and evening through 1 Timothy 4:12...he did an incredible job! Stan did an amazing job leading camp and did so with a heart so pure and Christ focused! We went into camp knowing God would show up...and show up He did! Praise the Lord for all He did at camp and will continue to do through the lives of those who were there!




Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12

6 comments:

stacey said...

It was amazing!! So glad I could share in ya'lls ministry for one week!! Love you!

Darby said...

Stacey, I am so able you got to be there! I enjoyed hanging out with you! Love you!

Denira Baird Williams said...

Yea!! That's awesome Darby! I'm sooo glad you all had a great week!

Tara said...

Wow! What an awesome time of fellowship!

Anonymous said...

I praise the Lord for the answered prayers for your week of camp. I'm glad I could hear the testimonies of the kids Sunday morning. Stan, God certainly works through you with the youth! You (and Darby!)do a wonderful job!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Yay!! A camp update! I have been so excited to hear all that the Lord did. Sounds like you had a great time!

Darby, you look so great..you little skinny thing you.

Miss you, Love, Lace