Monday, July 23, 2007

A Must See...

I highly recommend seeing Harispray the Movie! A bunch of us went to see it on Saturday night and it was great!!! The movie was hilarious and at the end the entire theater clapped! It was full of great music and dancing! All of the actors and actresses were great…but I may never be able to look at John Travolta the same! Also, if you haven’t heard the story of Nikki Blonsky who plays “Tracy Turnblad,” I recommend you check out http://nymag.com/guides/summer/2007/33976/ to hear about her amazing story! If you would like to read about the movie before going to see it…check out http://www.hairspraymovie.com/. Now I must see the Broadway version!!! ;-)

3 comments:

Denira Baird Williams said...

I agree this was an awesome movie!

Tara said...

I MUST go and see this soon! Thanks for the review! Sorry I havent emailed you lately! It has been so crazy! I will catch you up later! Love ya!

Meredith said...

I'm so excited you liked it so much I wanna see it so bad!! love you