Monday, August 20, 2007

Sorry for the long hiatus!

Things in our lives have been a little crazy lately!

Student teaching is still going absolutely wonderful! (Promise...pictures soon!) I taught my first lesson this past Thursday and it went really well! Surprise...it was Math! I taught adding 2-digit numbers! I will gradually add new content lessons along with the Math lessons in the coming weeks and will eventually be teaching all content areas before moving on to 4th grade during my 2nd placement at Eaton.

We spent this past weekend in Birmingham for a conference that the Scott Dawson Evangelistic Association hosts...National League of Youth Ministers! We had a fun filled weekend! They really pampered us and stuffed us full of food! While in Birmingham we got to visit with Stacey and the boys for a little while.

The Edge (Student Ministry Youth Service) started back this past Wednesday and it was awesome!!! We had over 200 Middle School students there! We are very excited to see what God is going to do with the Student Ministry this year!

We have not sold the condo! There have been a couple of showings just recently, but no updates yet. I will let you know if anything progresses...

I promise I won't go this long without posts anymore! (Mama and Lacy!)

Hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

I am so proud of you for doing a post, I know that you are busy, but it was time for an update! Glad things are going well! Love you!

Tara said...

Yaaahhh your back! It is hard to blog when you are busy. I am so glad that student teaching is going so well and you are loving it! Wow things are busy at church too, sounds like you all had a blast in Birmingham! Cant wait to see pictures, SOON!!! Love you!

Lindsey said...

good to hear from you! It isnt fun when life is too busy not to blog is it? haha

Ashley said...

I'm glad to see everything is going well for you. I was getting a little worried since you haven't been on here. Totally understandable though! I hope you get some time to relax soon!