Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas Eve Day

Christmas Eve Day everyone came to Mama and Bob's. Bob gave Mama an amazing surprise that morning...a plane ticket to Jacksonville leaving that night. Bob didn't want Mama to miss Kiley's first Christmas...so sweet!!! As you can see in the sweet pictures below Mama was very surprised!


Mama called Lacy to let her know she was coming...those are tears of joy!!!

Stan's best friend Lee came over for a while Christmas Eve morning before heading to work. Last year Lee was away serving as a missionary...we were all glad to have him back for Christmas this year...especially Stan!

Mama and Bob surprised Lee with a video ipod! He was definitely surprised.


I surprised Stan with a ping pong table. He and Jason enjoyed playing...and Stan enjoyed winning!!!

We all enjoyed the non-traditional Christmas lunch of steak and baked potato!




This is one of my favorite pictures from Christmas! Mama gave Bob an inflatable snowman as a joke...you can see Mama found it very funny...Bob thought Mama was a smarty pants!

1 comments:

Tara said...

I am still laughing out loud because of these pics! Thank you so much for making my day (night) by posting them. Your Mama looks so pretty in pink and I love the last pic of her! Bob looks like he didnt think it was quite so funny! Ha! I think it was so great of Bob to do that for Robin. I love the tears of joy picture too. Kiley will really appreciate that one day and I know that Lacy does too!