Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Uppercase Living

My newest obsession has actually ended up a business venture for Stan and I. Uppercase Living offers hundreds of pre-designed catalog expressions as well as the option to custom design any expression you would like. These expressions can be placed on walls or any other smooth surface. Here are a few pictures of items I've made using Uppercase Living expressions and a few examples from Mom's house and a friend's house. If you're interested...just let me know! ;-)







6 comments:

Denira Baird Williams said...

this is awesome!!!

Tara said...

Oh my gosh, that last one cracks me up! Brad would love it! I am going to be calling you to place an order on Friday!

Lindsey said...

those are great darby! is this a business that you are running or are a part of? i saw once baby time comes for the isham's we will definitely be needing some for the nursery :) let me know how it works!

Heather Robinette said...

Do you have a website or a catalog that I could see?

Darby said...

You can go online to www.uppercaseliving.com. At the customer corner you can register. You will need the following info...demonstrator id: 826618, token: Allen. You can view the catalog online or design your own from that point. Let me know if you have any questions!!!

Nikki said...

I was just introduced to this by a friend. I love it and all of yours especially the one above the toilet.