Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break

Thanks to my amazing husband (my Valentine's gift was a plane ticket to Jacksonville) I got to spend my Spring Break in Jacksonville!!! I had an amazing week with Lacy, Jeremy, and Kiley...we shopped, ate, hung out, went to the beach, got pedicures (thanks, Jeremy!), celebrated, and played with Kiley! While in Jacksonville I also got to spend some quality time with Dad, Joy, Darla, Rick, Mackenzie, and Dawson! I had an amazing week!!! Thank you all for everything!!! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the week...








How this girl loves to shop!
This was some of my favorite times with Kiley...just snuggling!



I love the expression on Kiley's face!

1 comments:

Tara said...

Those are some precious pictures of Kiley! I love the close up, that is so funny! I must say that you, Lacy, and Darla look amazing! I am going to have to get back on my plan, I am starting to get depressed! Ha! Love ya! I got my UL stuff and I put up the T and LOVE it! Thanks, I will be putting in another order soon!