Monday, March 3, 2008

We no longer own a condo!!!

On Friday afternoon we closed on the condo! As many of you know it has been quiet interesting because the first buyer dropped off the face of the earth...that is after all of our furniture, etc. had been packed up in a Pod! Here we are five months after the "incident" and we have finally sold the condo! We are currently building a house!!! We close on April 4th! You can check out the progress of the house at The Allen's New House. Thank you to everyone who has been praying with us through this process.


10 comments:

Tara said...

Yahooo!!!! I am so glad for you guys! After the "incident", I know it got a little stressful. The house is beautiful!!! I love it and I cant wait to see it soon in person!!!

Lindsey said...

wow darbs! that is awesome you sold your condo and your new home is AMAZING!! congrats :)

Ashley said...

Wonderful news Darby, I'm very happy for you all!

Anonymous said...

that is great darby!! i love your house!!

Anonymous said...

We sold our house and were actually in Knoxville Friday closing on it! I'm so excited that you'll be in your house soon. We hope to find something before May. It'll be crazy bringing another baby to the apartment.
Kimberly

stacey said...

It's looking great!! Can't wait to see it again!!

The Davis Family said...

How exciting! Your house is gorgeous!

carriehayes said...

yay Darby! that is great! and I love your new house!!! it is beautiful! love you!

Casey said...

Yeah!!! The new house looks fabulous! I can't wait to come visit you in it!!

Tracy H said...

Congrats on your new home. It looks great I can't wait to see it when completely finished.